Discover your “Aha!” moments
Don’t miss this chance for a new outlook on moving forward
with your life and business.
We invite you to join us for our relaxing and inspiring all-inclusive retreats on the shores of one of Maine’s most spectacular mountain lakes.
We are excited to introduce our 2020 line-up of retreats at our beautiful property on the shores of Rangeley Lake in Maine. These events have steadily grown in popularity and fill up quickly, so reserve your space today. You will come away refreshed by the mountain air and peaceful lakeside setting, while also gaining new insights into how to make your life fuller, richer and more productive.
July 17-20, 2020
Class Fee: $450 USD Early Bird Special until June 15th
If you missed the Mexico retreat in February, now is our chance to join Kristi Stangeland and discover your Birthstar Mantra, your own personal mantra—a vibration the universe created at the time of your birth based on Vedic mathematic formulas—can raise your meditation practice to a new level. Quiet your mind by silently repeating your mantra to achieve a calmer state that creates deeper levels of awareness. Read more.
Finding your True North: A Modern Vision Quest at Indian Point
September 11-14, 2020
Class Fee: $595
A vision quest is a Native American spiritual journey to commune with nature until a vision or a dream appears. In our modern vision quest, Lisa Hagerty & Laura Biron will be your guides for the weekend on a journey to more fully discover and articulate your personal vision statement – your True North. Finding your True North is like finding your personal compass – it enables you to be your own best guide through life’s transitions and is the foundation of resilience, success and ultimate satisfaction. Experience your new-found knowledge amid towering pines, crystal blue waters and beside warm fires on cool nights. Read on…
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
September 15-20, 2020
Class Fee: $450 & Lodging: $1,490 for share, $1,790 for single (Early Bird)
NEW RETREAT OFFERING! Join artist Lisbeth Firmin who will lead a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and studio exercises exploring the relationship of drawing to the specialized functions of the right-and left-brain hemispheres, based on the pioneering work of Dr. Betty Edwards. Learn more about Lisbeth here or about the retreat click here.
Each themed-retreat features:
- Morning meditation sessions beside glimmering, crystal-blue waters.
- Daily yoga in our newly renovated yoga barn.
- Optional massage and restorative Reiki treatments.
- Fresh, fabulous gourmet fare.
- Jacuzzi with lake views.
- Water sports, including kayaks and paddleboards.
- Optional “field trips” including a lake cruise and a tour of the Wilhelm Reich Museum, home of the psychoanalyst who focused on the power of human energy.
- Lush accommodations. Every room in the main and guest houses offers plush bedding, warm honey-hued woods and take-your-breath-away views of Maine’s fabulous Rangeley lakes and mountains.
- Stay an extra night on us! Your 4th night is free (lodging only). Arrive a day early or stay an extra day to enjoy the breathtaking scenery. You may decide you never want to leave!
Relax amid the beautiful scenery of Maine’s fabulous Rangeley lakes and mountains, where cool mornings and warm days invite you to make new friends and discover a new outlook on the opportunities that await you in life.
SoulVibe & True North Retreat
Special Early Bird Offer:
Above class fee plus $995 for a shared room for two with two beds. Private rooms at $1,260.
After Early Bird:
Above class fee plus $1,255 for a shared room for two with two beds. Private rooms at $1,560.
Quoted rates include lodging, meals and taxes.
Rates are in US funds (CAD at par).