Discover your “Aha!” moments
Don’t miss this chance for a new outlook on moving forward
with your life and business.
We invite you to join us for our 2019 relaxing and inspiring all-inclusive retreats on the shores of one of Maine’s most spectacular mountain lakes.
We are excited to introduce our 2019 line-up of retreats at our beautiful property on the shores of Rangeley Lake in Maine. These events have steadily grown in popularity and fill up quickly, so reserve your space today. You will come away refreshed by the mountain air and peaceful lakeside setting, while also gaining new insights into how to make your life fuller, richer and more productive.
Ancient Wisdom for Modern Times: Aligning with Nature to Expand Space, Time & Energy
July 19-22, 2019
Class Fee: $450 USD Early Bird Special until June 15th
Dr. Anita Shack, integrative healer and chiropractor, will show us how to re-calibrate and recharge our health and lives in this well aligned class at Indian Point. Learn how to create a personalized prescription to rebalance and recycle your time and energy so you can live supported by Nature. Read more details.
Five Proven Steps to Getting What You Want
August 16-19, 2019
Class Fee: $450 USD Early Bird Special until July 15th
Laura Heselton will share how to uncover and clear the limiting beliefs that prevent us from achieving what we desire, how to steer clear of potholes and misdirection, and ways to fill our tanks with new sets of empowering and enduring beliefs. Read more details.
Finding your True North: A Modern Vision Quest at Indian Point
September 13-16, 2019
Class Fee: $450
Filling up quickly!
A vision quest is a Native American spiritual journey to commune with nature until a vision or a dream appears. In our modern vision quest, Lisa Hagerty will be your guide for the weekend on a journey to more fully discover and articulate your personal vision statement – your True North. Finding your True North is like finding your personal compass – it enables you to be your own best guide through life’s transitions and is the foundation of resilience, success and ultimate satisfaction. Experience your new-found knowledge amid towering pines, crystal blue waters and beside warm fires on cool nights.
Each themed-retreat features:
- Morning meditation sessions beside glimmering, crystal-blue waters.
- Daily yoga in our newly renovated yoga barn.
- Optional massage and restorative Reiki treatments.
- Fresh, fabulous gourmet fare.
- Jacuzzi with lake views.
- Water sports, including kayaks and paddleboards.
- Optional “field trips” including a lake cruise and a tour of the Wilhelm Reich Museum, home of the psychoanalyst who focused on the power of human energy.
- Lush accommodations. Every room in the main and guest houses offers plush bedding, warm honey-hued woods and take-your-breath-away views of Maine’s fabulous Rangeley lakes and mountains.
- Stay an extra night on us! Your 4th night is free (lodging only). Arrive a day early or stay an extra day to enjoy the breathtaking scenery. You may decide you never want to leave!
Relax amid the beautiful scenery of Maine’s fabulous Rangeley lakes and mountains, where cool mornings and warm days invite you to make new friends and discover a new outlook on the opportunities that await you in life.
True North Retreat
Special Early Bird Offer:
Book by August 15, 2019:
Above class fee plus $990 for a shared room for two with two beds. Private rooms at $1,250.
After August 15, 2019:
Above class fee plus $1,250 for a shared room for two with two beds. Private rooms at $1,550.
Quoted rates include lodging, meals and taxes.
Rates are in US funds (CAD at par).